Monday, March 14, 2011

3/13 BCC

I enjoyed meeting everyone on Sunday. Thanks to Angie & Laura for explaining aperture, hopefully it will click with me soon. I've found that I really enjoy taking pictures of objects & landscapes more so than people. I'm thinking it's because objects set still & let me take 20 pics without getting frustrated with me. There is a photographer in Roanoke - Kevin Hurley, I like his pics titled Kevin's Fine Art (under Galleries). http://www.kevinhurleyphotography.com/index2.php There are a couple of pics from class I'll post, as soon as I figure out how. LOL

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you like landscapes and buildings. Get out the camera with your tripod during sunrise and sunset. Those are great times of day to shot those items. So you will want to scout your locations and see whether the lighting is better at sunrise or sunset. Do a search on the Golden Hour photography.

    ReplyDelete